When you are running a hotel or a bed and breakfast, you are likely wanting to appeal to the guests and hope that they leave you good reviews. The best way to do that is to build your star rating as quickly and efficiently as possible. The internet and social media are taking off, which means even one wrong move and your business can be canceled by the masses. So, let’s take a look at how you can make your hotel a 5-star one.
You need qualities that will make you stand out, from high-quality coffee to the best Richard Haworth sheets. So, you need the little things that will be big things in the end. Here are five things that will give your hotel 5-star service.
- The exterior needs to pop. you want your guest’s jaw to drop when they see your property. A five-star hotel should be appealing to look at the moment that your guests come to the door, so if they can see a great restaurant and a spa, you’re going to be winning. Not only that, but things like flower baskets and lighting can make a huge difference to the outside, too.
- The service needs to be on point. If you want your hotel to get good ratings, you need to have nothing short of impeccable service. Your staff have to be trained to offer the best service and that means that you put them through the best education possible in your hotel industry.
- Amenities in hotels are one of the things that keeps guests coming back over and over again. You don't have to give away bottles of The White Company lotions, but you can offer luxurious toiletries as well as a 24-hour room service. If you offer free Wi-Fi, you can instantly appeal to people of all ages, too. Your hotel is going to stand out in the reviews with excellent amenities.
- You may not be able to offer in-room bars or a 24-hour butler, but you need to think about how you can adapt to offer more to your customers. Source yoru breakfast and restaurant offerings from the best suppliers, and as you are offering high-quality food, people will talk about it. There is a difference between luxury and five-star, any hotel can be luxurious but setting yourself apart as five-star is all about the service in what you offer. If you have room service, or a concierge, advertise it! People need to know that you offer this much-sought-after service.
- Get your hotel confirmed as being a five-star establishment. If you can get a badge on your website or your hotel window to show the world that you are five-star, you should. You can then tell the world that you have the luxury that they want.
People want the best and if you can make your best an affordable option, they’re going to be flocking through your doors. Get online and advertise your hotel as the luxurious business that it is, and you won’t be disappointed in your results!